Monday, 3 July 2017

Anniversary Card AAA card #93 challenge

While we were away on holiday it was our 27th wedding anniversary which we spent in Verona .But here is the card I made for my husband - hope you like it
It was made with a clearly Besotted set which I bought second hand - I love this CaS style card -even though I say so myself I was very pleased with the finished card.

I thought I would enter this in the latest AAA Challenge #93-Words have Power as the words on the heart are "I Love you "
http://aaacards.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/cas-game-93-words-take-centre-stage.html

please feel free to comment - feed back is great........



6 comments:

  1. Awww that is so cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS brilliance and a superb way to showcase your words! Simply beautiful and elegant and thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you - such a nice thing to say both of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your heart with sentiment takes center stage. Simple and beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superbly CAS and such a brilliant way to let the words take centre stage. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete